The coronoa virus is not going away. Now that summer finally reached Seattle, we’re trying to go outside as much as possible: mostly camping and hiking. I upgraded my home office setup to include a non-motorized standing desk, a Ultimate Hacking Keyboard with Cherry Clear switches and a Lume Cube and Portal for Video Conferencing (hit me up if you want a discount for the Portal).
- 📖 Reading The Art of Leadership: Small Things, Done Well by Michael Lopp and Writing for Software Developers by Philip Kiely.
- 🏋️♂️ Doing bodyweight strength training three times a week. My routine is inspired by the r/bodyweightfitness Recommended Routine. Three circuits each of:
- 8 diamond pushups with legs above bed height and 8 ring rows
- 8 pullups and 8 pistol squats for each leg
- 5 ring dips and 8 single leg kettlebell deadlifts
- 8 ab wheel, 8 back exercises, 1 min plank